Monday, May 24, 2010

Thomas and Megan

I have a beautiful new sister-in-law and I couldn't be happier about it. Thomas certainly made a good choice and it's a good thing cuz now it's official. They were married in the Logan Temple on May 14 and it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies I have ever seen. Really, I was touched. :) We couldn't be happier with the new addition.


Another great thing about the day is that we had some time outside the Logan Temple while we were waiting for the happy couple to emerge...and I got camera happy! Cashy borrowed the cutest 3 piece suit from his cousin Gaige and wow, he looked GOOD! I just finished all the editing. Here he is along with a couple of the fam that I made my brother Mark take.














3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow, how did he get so big in just that short time you've been gone?!? He is TOO cute! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pictures! Dress up photo ops are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Thomas, they're a cute couple! Do I know her? The pictures of Cash in that suit at the temple are ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete