Sunday, September 11, 2011

Aahhh...

I just spent the last hour (okay probably more like 2 hours) reading my blog roll and so many of your blogs are just completely uplifting. I usually end up crying while reading about the beautiful people in my life. After reading tonight I just feel especially grateful...especially with it being Sept. 11 and all. I'm sure that a lot of reflecting on life has gone on today.

My friend Jo posted this video on her blog...I knew Tessa in college at Utah State. I remember what beautiful hair she had.


So ya...totally cried. It really made me love and appreciate the gift of being a mommy. I just love my sweet babies so much and really couldn't ask for more. I'm embarrassed to say that I've been a little on the whiney, ungrateful side lately and right now I wish I could call Tessa up, thank her for the perspective, and wish her the best.

Blessings...

My angels

Sweet, SWEET baby girl...I.love.you.

4 comments:

  1. I'm missing you, Mindy. I'm excited to spend time with your little family on the 22nd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that picture of you three! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy! Wow... You have NO IDEA how much I have needed this simple sweet video! Thank you for reminding me what matters most in life! Your friend Tessa is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am sitting here balling as I type! I sure do miss you! Im going to go love on my babies now:) p.s. I LOVE the pic. of your beautiful family. Your gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mind! That video was awesome! What an incredible girl. I think that every mom could use this video. Love you lots and lots!

    ReplyDelete