Monday, December 26, 2011

I cooked a turkey!!

For those of you who know me well, you know that cooking my first turkey was a big deal for me. Let's just say I'm real picky when it comes to turkey so I wanted to do it right. A patient at work last week told me about the 'Good Eats turkey' on foodnetwork.com. #1 recipe on the website 6 years running that has over 3000 reviews and it's STILL a 5 star turkey...DONE!! (Thankyou Alton Brown) We had a FEAST on Christmas day, totally worth it. :)

Isn't she pretty?!? (I'm talking about the bird by the way)

Cashy loved his gifts. Backhoes, dump trucks, dinosaurs, snakes, motorcycles...he's all boy that one. I'm wishing I would have taken less video and more pictures. (I feel like all I do is post videos on my blog!) Here's one of the little man and his daddy watching backhoe videos

We really did have a lovely Christmas. Thank you Baby Jesus for coming into this world!!! That's all that really matters after all. Merry Christmas everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the turkey! I love the new arrangement of your living room.

    ReplyDelete