Thursday, February 18, 2010

Am I back? Am I?

As you can see from the previous post, I started a blog called Fergy Life WAAAY back in June of 2008. I guess blogging wasn't my thing either. :) My good friend Erin helped me set it up and kept encouraging me to contribute to it, since it was mine...I guess that's what you're supposed to do. This time around, I'm hoping to be a little more consistent. I do have new motivation in the form of littleman...my baby Cash Daniel who is 5 months old already! I'm finding myself wanting to show him off. So, I started over with a new blog, title and all. Maybe eventually I'll get around to making it cute. Stay tuned.

(While writing this post, I gave Cashy exactly 6 kiss attacks, told him that I love him approximately 4 times, and said, "You are just the cutest thing" in more than one variation...see what a good mommy I'm TRYING to be? I think I will mostly try to write while he is fast asleep to avoid the guilt.) This video is what Cashy did while I blogged. He's definately discovered his vocal cords!


1 comment: