Friday, February 19, 2010

A few of our favorites

We really needed a vacation last weekend, so we packed up our little family and headed down south. Las Vegas was in the 70s, so first thing that we did was hit the pool at the Palazzo. Cashy LOVED kicking around in the water...WAY better than the bathtub!

Our little getaway was just what we needed. Especially Jake since he is finishing up his MBA this semester at the U and working full time. He doesn't get much time to himself. I'm so grateful for all his hard work. Makes me love him even more...if that's even possible.







Cash at 5 months. We seriously can't get enough of him. Our hearts have grown so much since he came into our lives.

























Our very first family photo. Our lives will never be the same!! I always had wanted to be a mom, but honestly never imagined how amazing it would be. Sounds cliche I know, but it's the truth. It hasn't been perfect...but almost.




6 comments:

  1. Family pictures, a new title, a new layout, even a video....Mindy...I'm so proud of you. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I give Cash I love you kisses too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you wrote something! That is so awesome that Jake is almost done! Congrats! Cash is sooo adorable Mindy! I'm sure you are the best mommy ever! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray! love the blog and pics. cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laugh at your first family photo because it was about that time that Jake sent us a text saying you had an alien baby. The pics above that family photo prove that Jake had no idea how cute his little guy would be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog! I love Cash's high-pitched squeals!

    ReplyDelete