Saturday, February 27, 2010

A few things that we are most sad to leave behind

We're taking him with us...but I just had to squeeze this one in cuz it's so cute. Don't ya think?!




I have a perfect babysitting arrangement with an awesome mommy in my ward named Jenny. She watches Cash on Tuesdays while I work and I watch her cute little Gwyneth on Mondays while she works. We both happen to be part time dental hygienists. I have loved it so far and I think they have to, Gwyneth and Cash I mean. They are little buddies. Cash has almost figured out how to play with her just in time for us to leave. I really am sad about this because it is just so so perfect. :(





My lovely, new patio. And I only got to enjoy it for 1/2 of one summer. Waaahh! Boohoo. I really am upset about this though. For real.

I will also miss the Young Women and leaders that I have come to love so so much! They really are some of the greatest women I've ever met and I've decided that I'm going to keep them. Bountiful really isn't that far after all.

I love having the farmers market and fashion place mall right around the corner. We love going on walks to these places. Not only can I get all my errands done without a car, but it's a fun outing for me and baby. Everything is close by when you live in Murray and it's going to be hard to adjust to living in a community without so many businesses close by.

So many other thing are going to be missed, but one good thing that I have found is that wherever I am, I seem to adjust quickly and love it soon enough. Hopefully that will be the case with this move as well. We may be here for another 6 months though, it'll just depend on the house. Either way we'll enjoy it for the next few months.

9 comments:

  1. What cute pics of Cash and Gwyenth! As you said, you'll miss Murray and your friends there but I am quite excited to have you closer to Logan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mindy, I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep tabs on you guys a little better. Your little Cash looks like a different kid from when we saw him last. He is filling in a lot. He is so cute!! I still can't believe he is Jake's kid for some reason.. j/k. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cash is so adorable! I love your house as well, I would be sad to leave it too. Congrats to Jake on the new job and hooray for you being closer! I'm positive you will love Bountiful! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you. Your baby is adorable. You house is so cute. Sad you have to leave it.I am so glad you have a blog. Also, I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could buy your house! But we are going to miss you guys! I love the picture of Gwyneth eating Cash's head. She was doing that to our friend's baby the other night too. What a crazy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Gwyneth is adorable! I will have to come visit next Monday. I love her perfect little head! I will miss having you so close too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!! Saw you through Becky's blog. Hooray! Cash is so cute! I agree with Becky, I LOVE his little head!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun to read your blog and catch up! Your little guy is so cute! Crazy our hubbies are almost done with school huh?!? You'll have to fill me in more about this move! Bountiful is really close to Farmington :) We'll have to hang out. And don't worry there's still lots of stores close by too, I go to Bountiful often for that reason. Good luck with everything. Let me know when you want a tour of Davis County :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mindy! I found your blog through Becky's yay! My blog is private but send me your email and I'll send you an invite! I'm sorry you have to move:( That is so awesome about Jake's new job though, I'm sure you will adjust quickly!

    ReplyDelete