Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's funny how when you're trying to sell your home...any call, any email suddenly becomes the one that's going to take this stress off your shoulders. I get my hopes up so high at ANY spark of interest that a random stranger shows. I check my KSL add about 5 times a day to see how many "hits" we've had. I think I just need to calm down and be patient. Everything is going to work out, right people?!

ps. I think the hardest part about all this is how much time I spend keeping my house clean...not my forte!

2 comments:

  1. That is funny because whenever I think about selling my house, that is the number one thing that pops into my mind is the fact that I'm going to have to clean it like every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mindy! TJ and I sold our house FSBY last year, and I know the feeling! I was seriously GLUED to my cell phone and email! TJ's parents came to visit in the middle of it all, and I made them hide their suitcases in the closet and make their bed every day. SERIOUSLY! Anyways, I was going to tell you. We made sure to get the names and numbers of all the serious lookers. We had a date set to list it with a realtor if we didn't sell it by then. Anyways, the night before we were going to list it, we called all our serious lookers and gave them one last chance to make an offer. It worked!!!! We got an offer that night! It really helped to stay in contact with the serious lookers. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete