Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Well, a lot has happened since my last post. I haven't disappeared, just been super busy renovating a house. I'll do a quick catch up post with the before and afters, once I have a new camera. Mine decided to die last week after being smothered by a 15 month old. Good thing Christmas is in less than a week! Anyway, I promise to be a faithful blogger now that we're settled. Man it feels good to say that...we're settled. :)

Here's a few photos of what we've been up to this holiday season from tree cutting to gingerbread house making. Can I just say how proud Jake was of his leaning "Chapel of Love" gingerbread house? Man, what a good night!! I married an artist. My gingerbread house was already half eaten by the time we pulled out the camera so it wasn't really worthy of a picture.

The Fergy clan at temple square...good looking crew wouldn't you say? :)
Tree cutting day...my favorite tradition! What a face. He tolerated the cold pretty well, I have to say.
The whole crew was there. All 5 of my siblings with 4 spouses, 2 babies, 3 dogs and 2 grandparents. Did I miss anyone? What a day...lots of trees in the bed of the truck. Thank goodness we all had snow shoes. The snow was up to my waist.Our perfect tree...it's a 13 footer! And it fits perfectly in the house. Excellent. All the ornaments are on the top half of the tree to keep them away from Mr. Mischief, but it still looks pretty good I have to say.
Jake's leaning chapel of love, it even has a stained glass window that you can't see. My contribution was licking the candy cane till all the red stripes were gone and it was pointy to make a steeple.
Cash LOVED getting pulled around in the sled. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.


Sledding in my hometown. Bliss. Cashy and Uncle John lookin' good.

No comments:

Post a Comment