Sunday, December 19, 2010

Love, love Sundays

Today was ummm, what's the word...rejuvenating . (If it wasn't for spell check that word would be spelled wrong btw.) I just love sundays, they are set apart. Been reflecting on it lots today because of a lovely lesson given in Relief Society today by my brand new neighbor, Ann, whom I adore. It'sjust nice to have a day that is set apart. The TV stays OFF, the house is quiet, all is well. Not to mention we had some fantastic dinner guests, the house smelled like apple cider and the Christmas tree lights were glowing. Good day. I'm ready for Monday, I think.

(I think I'm especially appreciative of this day of rest after such a traumatic few months with the remodel, which I will divulge at a later date. Not in the mood to think about it right now. I'm not kidding when I say traumatic.)

I may not look traumatized...but I most certainly was.

No comments:

Post a Comment