Sunday, May 29, 2011

Big Girls!!

So, Jake and I took a 2 hour nap today while Cash was taking his 3 hour nap, and that is why I'm still awake. This is my third post of the night. Go me!! It's almost 1 am but that's okay...I'm still not tired. I was actually about heave my huge, third trimester body off the couch to go to bed and then I remembered that I just had to share my theme song by Mika. I LOVE Mika and especially this song. His music always makes me happy for some reason. Enjoy!




I figured if I was going to be big and beautiful...so should everyone else. I think we've had a little too much fun with the the fat face iphone app...best part about it? It was FREE! Everytime I look through my camera roll, I get a good laugh. Oh how I love laughing.

This one really is the best...he totally looks like the fat kid. Doesn't he kinda look like he'd be a bully? Or is that just me? Hahahhhhaaa...look at his bottom lip! :)
Oh Karen, you're beautiful. You look like you got stung by a bee three hundred times.
Atleast I'm still smiling.
Oh Cashy.
A little lopsided, but you get the idea. The weird thing is...he's still the sexiest man alive. MMmmm. K, g'night!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that song too! It's been on my running mix the last few years. You are too funny. Love the pics. And I'm glad you get to keep working 2 days a week. That is awesome how that all worked out!!! I should look into something like that.
    Love ya girl!!!!! I'm excited to see your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, loved the song. The pictures? Anytime I need a laugh I'm coming to this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mind! You finally posted again. Good job. I grant you one pink lozenge in the kitchen, you may eat it whenever you like ;) hahaha I am so happy I live here too!! Sorry I work tomorrow or else we could play :( its ok though. We got all summer! Love you. P.S. We will tame Cash soon enough. But when he says cute words like Bubble how can anyone not love him!!

    ReplyDelete